The Palma Vita has been purpose-designed to combine a conventional WC with integrated washing and drying.
It is the only toilet of its kind, specifically developed for elderly and disabled people, that is designed to properly support the user AND position them correctly for effective washing and drying.
Please note that a wall-hung version is available in the Lima Vita. Please contact our office for further details: 0800 374 076
- Most effective wash available in a wash and dry toilet
- Enables the user to toilet with little or no help
- Can be used by all members of the household
- Easy to use regardless of manual capability/dexterity
- Closomat's unique OneTouch system allows the user to benefit from the toilet's automatic functions by just pressing and releasing the elbow pad
- Removes hand:body contact and risk of faecal contamination
- Delivers a consistent, high level of cleanliness
- Only wash & dry toilet that is Medical Device Class 1 certified 2
- Only wash & dry toilet that can be adapted to accommodate user’s changing needs
- Can be fitted in Zone 1 of a bathroom/wetroom
- Safe working load: 190kg/30st
- Bariatric Palma Vita (with Big John seat) Safe working load: 362kg/57st
The Closomat Palma Vita with any of the accessories featured on the accessories tab achieves Medical Device Class 1 certification, in that it can be used specifically to alleviate issues arising from someone's disease, and help compensate for a person's injury or handicap, especially those who have restricted use of their hands.
Electrical installation should be in accordance with I.E.E. Regulations (Current Edition).
- 220/240v single phase AC supply is required, (loading 10 amp, maximum power 1300 watts).The Clos-o-Mat is supplied with 3 core cable attached. A fused spur is required for isolation.
- Spur outlet to be located in accordance with current I.E.E. Regulations (Current Edition).
- Clos-o-Mat has IPX4 rating.
Bathroom/Shower Room Installations
- The Closomat must not be in direct line with the shower spray. Some form of partition between shower and Closomat is advisable to prevent any water spraying directly onto the equipment.
- A shower should not be used in conjunction with the Closomat. i.e. under no circumstances must a user shower whilst seated on the Closomat.
- It is essential that the entering water is cold.
- 15mm cold water service only.
- We would recommend water supply isolated via isolation valve.
- Water supply can be from level storage or mains.
- Boiler Capacity: 1.7 litres.
- Water rate: min. 8 l/min. max. 0.8 PMa (8 bar).
- Cistern capacity: 6-9 litres, set at 6 litres.
- The Closomat has an internal overflow which discharges into the W.C. pan through the flush valve.
- Relevant soil connector to be sourced by installer.
- Soil connections suitable for Closomat; S-Trap (vertical fall) wall to centre of pipe from 70mm-250mm max. P-Trap (horizontal) floor to centre of pipe 200mm max.
- The Closomat is suitable for all turned trap outlets, through purpose made removable side covers on lower level.
- No permanent hand rails or other obstructions should be fitted across the front or top of the unit.The white outer casing has to be pulled upwards and forward to remove for servicing purposes.
- Unit not rated for altitude. 2000m is the maximum.
- This application requires an earth connection
The Closomat Palma shower toilet can be adapted to suit individual users needs. The following products can be specified in order to facilitate this.Seat Dimensions
To receive a rapid quotation please fill out this form
* Denotes mandatory field
What Cost Independence?
How many people need a home care visit, simply to help them with toileting?
And According to the Bladder & Bowel Foundation, incontinence/ bladder & bowel issues are the second most common reason for older people to enter residential care.
What if someone could stay in their home, and have the facility to go the toilet when they want, without the indignity- and cost- of someone helping them, wiping you clean…?
The Closomat Palma Vita wash & dry toilet, and/or Aerolet toilet lift would help achieve that.
Click on the link below to run the care cost calculator and put a price on toilet independence (base figures on 2 x toilet trips/day, requiring 2 x care workers, for 15 minutes each trip)….