Drop Down Support Arms
The oval shape gives an easy and comfortable surface to lean and push against.
The end of the support arm is enlarged so that it is easier to pull forward from a sitting position and also provides a clear sense of where the support arm ends. The surface material is soft and slip-resistant, and has a warm feel. The spring ensures that the support does not "fall" down from its vertical position, and it makes raising easier. A counterbalanced support arm can be raised and lowered with a sliding movement or in easy stages. Folds against the wall.
- The underside is shaped for the mounting of various accessories.
- Basic material: 20 micrometre anodized aluminium
- Surface material: Two-component plastic (PVC)
- End cap/cover cap: Arnite
- Max. vertical load: 135 kg
Download The Fact Sheet