How can we help you?
We are able to offer a complete service from design advice of the facility through to supplying and installing all of the specialist equipment, providing servicing packages and eventually providing a final inspection of the facility and its promotion onto the Changing Places web site.
In other words we can take on the full provision of the facility and offer you peace of mind.
- A comprehensive package of facility design advice. This will involve site visits and liaising with the architects, contractors, site owners and whoever else may be involved with the provision of the facility. We will provide you with a full quotation complete with the full specification details.
- Supply and installation of equipment. A professional install service complying with all current building regulations as well as being within a combined ISO 18001, 14001 and 9001 (Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality) system.
- Service and maintenance of equipment – with a UK wide team of 15 fully trained service engineers we are able to offer a complete package to support your Changing Places facility.
- Training of the site's own staff to help them deal with general product maintenance.
- An advisory service on other considerations for the facility, such as access, signage, colour contrast requirements etc.
- A final signing off of the facility, including promotion onto the Changing Places web site, other tourism web sites where appropriate and posters for use within the local community.